Writings, Publication & Presentations
Kindra Deneau, Protecting Your Intellectual Property Online, (2016)
- Coming soon: E-Book three-part series on copyright law as it relates to cyberspace.
Kindra Deneau, The Historical Development and Misplaced Justification For The Derivative Work Right, 19 B.U. J. Sci. & Tech. L, (2013)
- Arizona State University’s first-prize entry in the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers’ National 2005 Nathan E. Burkan Memorial Competition
Third author of Divorced Parents’ Financial Support of Their Children’s College Expenses, 41 FAM. CTS. REV. 224 (2003).
- Cited in LESLIE J. HARRIS & LEE E. TEITELBAUM, FAMILY LAW (3d ed. 2005).
- Findings presented by Dr. William Fabricius at the Association of Family & Conciliation Courts Conference, New Orleans, May 2000
Findings from Barrett Honors College Thesis Children from
- Presented to Hawaii Legislature by Dr. William Fabricius, June 2002
- Presented to a Domestic Relations Reform Subcommittee at the Arizona State Legislature by Dr. William Fabricius, April 2002
- Presented by Dr. Sanford Braver at the Maricopa County Bar Association Conference, Family Law Section, April 2000